This policy is effective 1 March 2018.
We may collect the following information:
- Your full name, job title, school name or group name
- Contact information including phone number (mobile or landline) and email address
- Information connected to invoicing or taking payment
- Passport information only where this is required for the booking or issuing of boarding cards by us. This may include passport details (passport no, passport issuing information, dob, nationality, sex).
- Information about you as a customer which may include postcode, preferences, interests.
Why we collect this information and what we do with it
We collect some information in order to make a reservation and to manage your trip.
We collect other information so we can better understand you as a customer and improve what we do. We will never contact you for sales purposes unless we have obtained your permission in advance. We may contact you for feedback on a trip or service you have already bought from us.
How we look after the information we hold
We are fully compliant with legal requirements under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) which came into force on 26 May 2018. We ensure any information we hold is secure and have appropriate measures to prevent loss or theft of any data. We have an identified member of staff as Data Protector and regularly train staff in proper management of data. You may request details of the information we hold on you under the Data Protection Act 2018.
We put small files (known as cookies) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site. These are used to measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs, remember the notifications you’ve seen so we don’t show them to you again.
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use our site- for example the pages you visit, how long you spend on each page, how you got to the site, what you click on while you’re visiting the site. We don’t collect or store your personal information so this information can’t be used to identify you
Links to other websites
We may include links to other websites we think you might find interesting. Once you leave our site we do not have any control over other websites and cannot control any information you may provide. Visiting such websites is not covered by this policy.