The process is as simple as can be. Talk to us. If at any time throughout the booking process you need further information, want to make an amendment to you booking, or even just need some reassurance, our team is on hand 24/7 to help you.
We both want the same thing – a successful trip. To make sure that happens, we know that there is no question is too small.
- Get a quotation: contact us to discuss your idea; within 24 hours (usually much quicker) we will provide you with a quotation and an itinerary to meet your budgetary and educational objectives.
- Not quite right? - get back in touch to discuss changes.
- Happy with it? With your OK, we can go ahead and make you a no obligation provisional booking.
- Promoting the tour? We can help you with all sorts of information – risk assessments, health and safety, promotional materials, do a presentation at your school to students or parents, and can also organise a complimentary inspection visit.
- Confirm your booking: return completed booking forms with deposits. Balance is usually due 4-8 weeks before departure, but we will make this clear to you at the time of booking.
- Making sure: your Account Manager will work closely with you throughout the planning process and will be there for you during the trip to help with anything. You’ll be given a 24/7 number in case of any problems. We will send you a comprehensive travel pack well in advance of your departure and double check with you that everything is as expected.
- Afterwards: We aim to offer the best service in the industry and your feedback helps us to monitor and improve our service. On your return, we’ll send you a Quality Control Form to complete. All returned questionnaires go into a prize draw!